Monday, December 19, 2011

The Tropicalia Bazaar new collection

Hey every one! I've been busy these days, re organising,deleting,boxing and cleaning my inventory mess, once for all, so I'm a little away from blogging. However, I wanted to share The Tropicalia Bazaar new collection, which is already here! I based today's look on Censored's outfit availabe in this round, called Layla. I turned myself into a sexy, working woman xD

On a side note, I've tweaked my face shape a little and I'm happy with results.I love how my avi looks now, and I'm almost sure I'm going brunette soon =0

See you soon! I miss blogging a lot.


Wearing:


OUTFIT:.::CENSORED::.Set Layla (shirt and pants) - new! The Tropicalia Bazaar
JACKET: C'est moi! my short jacket
HAIR: [Jakodi Express] Lana - rootedrice (marketplace)
FRECKLES: R.icielli - Natural Freckles (marketplace)
LIPSTICK: R.icielli - Lipstick NEON/ 04- 5 colors pack free marketplace
PRIM TEETH: Spakling Tea -Brit -1L marketplace
SUNGLASSES:ChiChickie! Rhinestone Sunglasses - GIFT - Black & Silver
BAG:Fleshtone :: Bom Crocodile Leather Tote [Black] 
WEDGES:Indyra Originals Coquette Noir MIschief Wedges - new!
POSES: 1- ABS Coffee Lover Pose Pack + ABS Coffee Cup Prop ( Not Animated ) new! The Tropicalia Bazaar
         2- (marukin) vermillion for Four Corners - new!


The Tropicalia Bazaar new collection

0 comments:

Post a Comment